Monday, November 5, 2007

If You're a Female and You've Lived Overseas....

All my expat (or formerly expat) female readers -- I'm writing a book and I need your help!  I am collecting dating tales from ladies who live/have lived overseas and will be putting them all together into a book.  The stories will be arranged into thematic chapters, so there's a place for all your stories!  For example: did you meet the man of your dreams while overseas?  Did you not have a date for two straight years while living overseas (it has happened to me!)?  Or perhaps you you had a really funny experience dating a guy from another culture?  Anyway, these are just some possibilities.  If you have ANY experiences dating men while living away from your home country, please file a comment providing me with your email address (I won't publish it), and I'll send you my interview questions.

THANKS  and please tell your friends!

No comments: