Thursday, November 22, 2007

Crappy House Part II

I forgot to add in my last post that a few days ago (when, unbelievably, it was still warm enough to swim) I was outside by the pool and was peeking over our the cement wall surrounding our house and yard. And then I heard something crashing to the ground and breaking. I looked down and saw a bunch of cement on the ground. By merely brushing up against the wall, I had caused one of the cement pillar tops to crumble!!! I had my mom there as a witness to attest to the fact that I had barely touched the wall. Ridiculous.

Nice Israeli
The other day a friend and I stopped off at a little fruit and vegetable shop after having lunch. We got our things and then left in the car. A block away, we were waiting at a stop light. We heard a knocking at the back door of the car, saw a man, who then opened the door and dropped something into the car. It was my friend's leftovers from lunch. The veggie shopkeeper noticed she had inadvertently left them at the counter and he chased after us to return them! Totally sweet!

No comments: