Monday, August 13, 2007

Say Cheese

I recently set things up so that Sweetie could talk to his daughter on Skype. I helped initiate his first call to her. As they started talking, I realize that Skype also has a "video" function, so I suggested we try that. I made sure that I was standing very safely outside the camera's frame of view because I was only half-dressed at that point (and I literally mean HALF dressed...imagine what you may). His daughter sayed, "Oh wow! Hi Dad!!! And I can see Cha-chan in the window." WHAT?!?!??! Ohmygawd! I looked back and sure enough, you could see me reflected in the window. Sweetie and I stared at eachother with huge eyes for a moment and then I promptly exited the room and closed the door!

Just hoping she only saw the dressed half of me......

No comments: