Monday, March 17, 2008

Photo for Today


It has become clear to me that I need to get a macro lens for my camera.  I am taking lots of flower photos.  Unfortunately, this purchase will have to wait, as I have just shelled out lots of money that I shouldn't really be spending (the past year of unemployment has nearly decimated my savings, but it has been FUN!!) for a telephoto lens, a backpack that can hold my oversized media-verson laptop with my camera equipment, and an extender for my telephoto lens, none of which I have actually received yet, as the shipment is apparently being held in customs at Ben Gurion airport awaiting confirmation (from me, presumably) of what is inside.  Of course, no one has actually tried to contact me about the shipment, so I am just waiting.....

No comments: