Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Tells Us Who Is Boss


Snow descended upon us in mass quantities Friday and Saturday. I love that my employer doesn't allow people to go home until AFTER the county has said NO ONE is allowed on the roads except for emergency vehicles. I love when the head of security sends out a message, that we all read at work because we haven't been allowed to go home, that tell us it's EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to drive and that you should STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

What I really do love

I love being married. This morning I was preparing my grocery list and had assorted recipes and cookbooks strewn about the countertop. I was also simultaneously preparing some food to put into the crockpot for dinner and had used my Vitamix in this endeavor. I did notice that various loose papers blew across the countertop when I turned on the Vitamix.


What I did not notice was what was on the backside of one of those pieces of paper (a recipe).
Sweetie came into the kitchen, glanced at the countertop and read out loud, "How to Break Up With Someone Who Drives You Crazy"?!?!
I laughed so hard I almost fell over.

No comments: