Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tips

For all you construction workers who may (or may not) be reading this blog, cat-calling a woman of my age is completely inappropriate.  You would know this if you were to see my knees up close, which leads me to my second tip:

For all you women under the age of 30, you must leave your computer NOW, go out to the nearest store, and buy a large bottle of something called SERUM, and apply it liberally to your knees each night.  Now, usually this is something recommended for women over the age of 30 to put on their FACE, but I am telling you, if you are going to be needing it on your face, it is already too late.  You might as well start saving for Botox.  Save your knees instead.  

I swear, my knees are seriously showing my age, while my face has none of the expected laugh lines around the eyes or furrows around my
mouth.  On the other hand, NOBODY ever warned me to put creams and serums and daily sunscreen on my knees, for goodness sake.  

No photo is being supplied here for obvious reasons.

2 comments:

vegetablej said...

Yer jus' too young to see the sun damage on yer face yet, young un'. It hides until after 45. About the same time the construction fellas start ignoring you. There _are_ some good things about getting older. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about the knees, though. You'll probably need surgical stockings before you see too many wrinkles there. ;)

Cha-chan said...

Hehehe. Thanks for the chuckle!