Thursday, June 14, 2007

Underwear Boy Part II

My good friend Krack (not her real name) should have been at the beach last night. Sweetie and I were enjoying an ice cream cone and watching the waves. There were a few children playing under the beach showers. And then they were joined by who I would call, "Underwear Gramps." It was a rather old gentleman, who seemed to have mistaken a very thin, flimsy, loose-fitting white pair of underwear for his swimsuit. His back was to us (thankfully), but even so, that was way more information than we needed. The little girl who had been playing under the shower suddenly stopped and was just staring. She will certainly never be the same again!

Underwear Gramps kept pulling his "swimsuit" off away from his backside and washing the inside, over and over.....

He must have been there a good 5 minutes, but it felt like 30.

Then, when he started walking past us away from the beach, I just really needed to close my eyes!

Krack and I saw a similiar spectacle in Thailand last year. Though mercifully, it was an Underwear BOY there and he was a rather fine specimen, so it wasn't quite as offensive.

1 comment:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Sounds like it's right along the lines of speedos! :) That also makes me want to vomit. LOL